- Data och IT
Ansök senast: 2021-08-31
Tool Chain Architect – Embedded CI/ CD Enablement
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a supplier of complete sustainable transport solutions. Digitization is a crucial part of this transformation - Scania's future success is based on flexible and efficient IT solutions that enable current and future business needs.
To solve these needs, we therefore start a new group with a holistic perspective. The idea is to build a new organization that will be responsible for integration points so that we can create an integrated CI/CD pipeline. The group, CI/CD Enablement (EPIX), will also be responsible for statutory management systems, such as cyber security and software update.
Your role as an architect for tool chain means that you will have the overall perspective of the tool chain needed for developing the electrical/embedded system of the vehicle. You will translate needs from standards, legislations and internal initiatives into manageable requirements for the agile development teams to implement in the tools.
You have experience from R&D business, preferably from Scania. You are striving to understand the whole architectural picture with respect to business, information and technical layers and are interested in the digitalisation journey. You are challenged by understanding business needs and translate them, in collaboration with the agile development teams, into innovative, user-friendly tools that supports development of the electrical/embedded system.
You are able to understand both business and technical challenges. Since you will be working in a global environment you express yourself fluently, both in speech and writing in English. Swedish is meritorious.
- You have a university degree, preferably within IT
- You have at least 5 years + experience in related work within embedded system, preferably automotive or other similar industries
- You have experience working as an architect
- You like to coach, motivate, present to bigger groups and to tailor technical information to various audiences and stakeholders.
- You naturally take a leading role in discussions with customers and stakeholders (internal/external) to assess, refine and challenge complex business/technical needs. Your values, acting and sharing of expertise guides others in doing what is right.
- You have the ability of strategic overview to drive the development of safe products.
- You are easy to collaborate with, happy working in a team, but are also capable of working independently when required.
We offer an interesting and challenging job where there is plenty of scope for new ideas. Our corporate culture is characterised by openness, diversity and respect for the individual. Employees are our most important resource, so we invest in training our employees and giving them the opportunity to broaden their skills in order to be able to grow with us.
We also offer you Scania Job Express, a direct bus that runs between Stockholm and Södertälje. You can also enjoy other benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, flexible working hours, lunch benefits at reduced prices and much more.
For further information
Please contact senior manager Camilla Arnersten, Information Architecture and Tool Chain for Embedded, +46 8 553 86096.
Please apply via our website Scania.com, Job Id 20213292 at the latest 2021-08-31. During weeks 29-32 we pause the recruitment process due to summer vacation. Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates. Interviews will be held in parallel.
We are looking forward to read your application!