Ansök senast: 2022-11-06
Mandarin speaking UX/ UI-desinger
Do you speak Mandarin and look for the next step in your career within UX/UI design? Together with our client we are now looking for you who are creative and passionate about design. If you also have experience from the automotive industry this is a great advantage. Does this sound like an assignment for you? Please send us your application today, looking forward to receiving it!
Our client is active in the automotive industry and is now in an expansive phase and therefore needs to grow their team in UX/UI. In this role you will work in a creative and international team that together develops world-class driving experience. You will be working towards the Chinese market and it is therefore essential that you have a very good knowledge in Mandarin. To succeed in this role it is also important that you have the ability to find new creative solutions and challenge established patterns.
You will be offered:
- Exciting assignments with a reputable client.
- A working environment where the focus is on growing together.
- An international team with English as your working language.
- Possibility to partly work remote.
This is a consultancy assignment via Academic Work. As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and make valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consultancy offer.
You will be working with HMI Design in the automotive industry and repport directly to the Head of HMI Design. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to, conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material and validate them through user testing as well as assisting in developing the internal design system. Depending on your previous experience, there are opportunities to work on UX/UI in either audio, light, digital or physical. Let us know your expertise and what you prefer in your application.
For this assignment you will need to
- Have previous experience in UX/UI design and can show previous work samples.
- Be fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Previous experience in Blender, Figma and/or Sketch.
- Have a driving licens.
- Completed post-secondary education in UX/UI design or equivalent.
- Previous experience in 3D modelling.
- Previous experience in Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Previous experience in automotive.
As a person you are
Start: Immediately by agreement.
Scope: Full-time, long-term.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the client's wish is that all matters relating to the position are handled by Academic Work. We review the selection process on an ongoing basis and the advertisement may be closed before the position is filled if we move to the selection and interview phase.
Fler jobb från Academic Work: