Ansök senast: 2022-12-04
Technical Sales Support Manager - Integration Solutions
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Would you like to be a part of Tetra Pak strategy within Digitalization and Automation?
One of Tetra Pak´s strategies are to increase the level of Digitalization & Automation, delivering more value to our customers.
The Integrated Solutions team within Processing Solutions and Equipment supports and delivers advanced integrated plant automation and MES solutions to our customers globally in cooperation with our Regions & Market companies.
The position is permanent and is preferably based in Lund and require some travelling.
What you will do
The role includes identifying customer opportunities, create and present an offer in collaboration with our local sales support teams. It will also require partly to manage pre-projects according to time plan, budget, and quality. You will also lead and participate customer and market company meetings to detail customer needs and requirements.
Supporting sale of advanced automation solutions such as:
- Advanced Information solutions (MES/MIS), e.g., Batch, data logging, performance reports, Production Scheduling. Integration of processing-packaging, ERP, WMS, LIMS, intralogistics etc. to create a digital plant solution.
- Promote globally the solutions and capabilities from Integrated Solutions and our Automation and Digital portfolio
- Creating technical descriptions as part of contracts
- Integrated solutions Pre-project management and forecasting
- Managing different customer, Tetra Pak and supplier stakeholders
We believe you have
We are looking for a positive, proactive and driven team player. You enjoy creating offers and present to customers as well as technical specifications in collaboration with your stakeholders. You are a confident presenter and strategic thinker, able to keep the big picture in mind and prioritise. You like working close to customers and act with the customer in mind all the time, building trust both inside and outside Tetra Pak.
Your education is preferably a University degree within Automation, Computer or Electrical Engineering and you have experience of databases and high-level programming language. You also have knowledge of PLC programming and MES systems. Domain knowledge and business understanding, capable of translating customer needs into production solutions required. Proven experience as pre-project leader including stakeholder management is required. A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience – proven experience in working with customers is crucial - and a good command of English, both written and oral is required.
Knowledge or experience of Tetra Pak PlantMaster, MES, OPC, virtualisation, BI tools, system architecture (ip-network, domain, security) and industry standards -S88 and S95 are considered as a merit.
You have knowledge and understanding of the complete plant automation functionality.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2022-12-04
To know more about the position contact Mikael Schrewelius at +46 46 36 6355.
Questions about your application contact Martin Fosser at +46 46 36 4674
For trade union information contact Unionen/Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533