Ansök senast: 2024-04-05
Systems Engineer, Sustainable Batteries & Power Systems
We are currently seeking a talented Systems Engineer within Battery and Power Systems to play a key role in our mission towards a better world!
As a Systems Engineer specializing in Battery and Power Systems, you will be at the forefront of developing electricity-dependent products with a strong emphasis on sustainable design for our customers. Your responsibilities will include concept design, architecture, and defining components interfaces. You will also be involved in testing and implementing energy-efficient strategies to ensure alignment with extended product lifespan and circular design principles. Join us in creating a more sustainable tomorrow through innovative engineering and a dedication to circular design principles.
Your technical bakgrund
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Power Electronics, Sustainable Energy, or similar field
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills to build relations with stakeholders
- Expertise in system development for sustainable power systems
- Knowledge of energy management or labeling regulations and industry standards
- Awareness of material selection implications, including conflict minerals and critical materials
- Understanding of social and environmental implications along the full life cycle of a product
- Experience in the implementation of ISO 50001 is meritorious
Together Tech for sustainability
We provide opportunities for development through a variety of assignments in different industries, whether it be client projects or in one of our exciting in-house projects. At Together Tech, you work together with other engineers who are passionate about the environment and sustainability, all with a desire to create lasting solutions using technology - or as we say: Better World Tech!
Your development & our support🌱
Your development and well-being are important to us, and Together Tech offers benefits that support you and your career in the best way. We value the importance of secure employment and fixed salary, and we have a collective agreement. We prioritize your health and provide a wellness allowance of 4000 SEK per year. Moreover, we offer health check-ups, contributions to activities, and wellness discounts.
We enjoy spending time together through various social activities and team-building activities suitable for everyone! From after-works and sport activities to pentathlons and corporate conferences. Our commitment is to give you great conditions to grow through various assignments and projects as well as individual development plans. We also offer courses in sustainability and other courses within the framework of your role and goals. We take pride in being recognized as one of Sweden's most attractive employers in 2024! 🌟
Learn more about us at www.togethertech.com.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Karina Bret, Business Unit Manager Sustainability