Ansök senast: 2024-04-13
Supply Chain Process Specialist
At Billerud we believe that when we have tomorrow in mind, we will do our very best today. It is thanks to our employees that we are a world-leading company within the field of renewable paper and packaging materials. Do you want to realize your true value and work for a sustainable tomorrow? Join us!
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Process Specialist
As a Supply Chain Process Specialist, you will be an important asset to the company working to support optimization and increase effectiveness in the Order-To-Cash (OTC) process. Together with your team and cross-collaborations within Supply Chain and other stakeholders, your primary assignment is to establish customer value by creating effective and transparent working processes.
Billerud has recently launched a group-wide program that will modernize and harmonize our working methods. As a Supply Chain Process Specialist at Billerud you will also play an important role in our upcoming business transformation. You will report to Supply Chain Senior Manager Business Support. The team has a strong process focus and operates as a cross-functional unit with the goal of creating structural improvements.
Your main tasks will be:
- Drive and contribute to optimizing working routines within the OTC process with a focus on implementing standard scalable processes and with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the Supply Chain organization with focus on increasing proactivity and eliminating root causes.
- Educate and train the organization (and relevant parts of the interfaces) within the scope of our responsibilities.
- Contribute to the operational platform for globalization of sales and go-to-market in close co-operation with stakeholders within Supply Chain, Business Areas and other relevant stakeholders.
- Managing and participating in relevant projects.
The position could be based at any of our sites in Sweden, such as: Gruvön, Skärblacka, Gävle, Frövi, Solna or Karlsborg (Kalix).
At Billerud, we put Safety First. Together we take great pride in our responsibility to contribute to a safe work environment. Please read more about our Safety First initiative here.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have:
- University degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Good understanding of business-related OTC processes, with a good understanding of how the working processes and the IT-infrastructure are linked.
- Good understanding of the various parts forming the OTC process.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, both oral and written and professional level in Swedish, both oral and written.
It’s a merit if you also have:
- Experience from SAP
- Experience in change management and indirect leadership.
- Experience from project management and from driving complex projects in an agile way, including project budget and resource responsibility.
For us, personality is important. Besides the ability to see the full picture and the details from a process perspective as well as on a conceptual level, we also believe that you are highly systematic with a demonstrated ability to execute. You are solution oriented with a service minded approach in your daily work. You enjoy training colleagues on themes connected to our processes and when implementing new routines and we therefore believe that you come a across as highly pedagogical and communicative.
Our values are very important for us and we believe that you recognize yourself in: Place customer in center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
If you want to know more about the role you are welcome to contact Frida Egerlid Jenefeldt Supply Chain Senior Manager Business Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more about or recruitment process, please contact Julia Åkerlund, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com