Ansök senast: 2022-12-02
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
In this role you will be responsible to execute troubleshooting, perform maintenance, and improve machine performance on Tetra Pak equipment on our installed base. It can also be supporting installation, commissioning, and performance validation of new equipment.
You will be Tetra Pak ambassador and help maintain the company’s reputation for commitment and service worldwide. You will work in the operations of Technical Support Excellence as part of the Tetra Pak Service organization. You will perform your job activity at our customers’ plants, following Tetra Pak processes and procedures, with the highest level of safety and quality standards.
The position is based in Lund, but our customers are located all over the world.
This position requiring high frequent travelling in the field, in several countries worldwide.
(The position is named Global System Support Associated internally)
What you will do
The task at customers’ premises as well as at your home base will be responsible to:
- Execute analysis and troubleshoot to resolve mechanical and automation issues. Conduct systematic root cause analysis of problems to enable permanent resolution.
- Perform maintenance activities on our equipment in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures to restore basic conditions and restore equipment into production.
- Take an active role in developing and implementing improvement solutions for machine equipment. Be able to analyze machine performance and drive performance improvement of that system/equipment in line with performance data.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding kits/upgrades according to procedures and restore lines into production, ensuring agreed performance of Tetra Pak lines.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done. Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all relevant technical documentation.
- Participate in building good relationships with customer staff and relevant colleagues in our Market Companies.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements and promote a safe working culture in the team.
- Properly work with Tetra Pak software, systems and applications in order to provide a high-level quality of service
Who you are
- You have a technical university degree, covering both the electrical and the mechanical area with very good skills in automation and programming too.
- A high command of both written and verbal English is necessary, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- We appreciate if you demonstrate any other genuine technical interests, and high level of passion in operative roles and technical hand on activities.
- We look for a self-motivated person with a high degree of initiative. You will work autonomously in complex situations, having the ability to make your own decisions and to solve problems under time and customer pressure.
- You will be travelling extensively up to 150 days/year. It is important that you enjoy contact with different cultures worldwide. When travelling you will make use of your driver’s license.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2022-12-02
To know more about the position contact Robert Andersson at +46 46 36 4513
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Josephine Malalla at +46 46 36 5253
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Fler jobb från Tetra Pak: