Ansök senast: 2023-04-01
Process Manager Pre-Press & Printing
Location: Sunne, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Tetra Pak Packaging Material Sunne AB manufactures packaging material for Tetra Rex, a packaging for liquid foods. Our production consists of converting plastic-coated paperboard into packaging material through three operating steps: lamination, printing, and side sealing. In total we are ~260 employees and we prioritize safety & quality and constantly work on continuous improvements throughout the business in accordance with WCM – World Class Manufacturing.
We are now looking for our new Pre-Press & Printing Process Manager that is ready to take on the task to drive and develop the department and its ~100 employees to meet all current and future challenges.
The position is permanent and based in Sunne and you will report directly to the Factory Director and be a member of the local management team.
What you will do
As Process Manager, you will:
- Lead the department to achieve committed results for the factory and process.
- Be responsible for the department’s employees and their development.
- Be responsible to ensure compliance to external & internal requirements, laws, routines, rules, and methods.
- Be responsible for investments and expense control as well as to drive WCM, our continuous improvement program for the department & process.
- Be responsible to manage & approve specifications for the process.
- Be responsible to where needed coordinate activities with other departments and production units.
We believe you have
We are looking for a candidate with solid experience of continuous improvement and with a background in production industry within the areas of Production/Maintenance/Quality. Also, it would be beneficial if you have the specific experience of the pre-press and/or printing process. You have proven work experience as manager and display great leadership skills.
You possess a university education, preferably within in the technical range: Production Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar.
You are fluent in both English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
We believe that you are a person who works in a proactive way and are self-driven for results. You need to be flexible yet structured as well as a team player and a problem solver. You take on tasks and challenges with an open mind and work with your team to solve them. We see a strong communicator that can drive and implement change.
To be successful in this role, below “Leadership behaviours” are needed.
- Dynamic - Adapts, deals with uncertainty, changes direction if things don’t go as planned.
- Productive - Simplifies, prioritizes, and innovates to eliminate waste and reach productivity gains.
- Capable - Works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals, communicates openly, respects others and fosters a trusting and inclusive environment.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2023-04-01
To know more about the position contact Robert Ekevik, Factory Director at +46 46 36 4165
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Unionen Eva Mattsson at +46 46 36 6214 or Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533
Fler jobb från Tetra Pak: