Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Traction Engineer Trainees
Location: Vasteras, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Alstom is looking now for Traction Engineering Trainees to be based in Västerås. Does the opportunity to be a part of the team shaping the future of modern transportation solutions sound exciting? If yes, then this position is for you!
The transformation towards sustainable mobility drives demand for railway capacity, and we have been the forefront of this journey for decades. To stay in this position, we need to onboard new recruits that can take on the challenge of being the future technical experts and leaders in electrical traction. This position allows for a great chance to participate in a recruits’ program where you will be challenged and trained in various technical parts of a traction system. You will be onboarded in a mobility company and for the first years be challenged in different engineering departments, allowing you to contribute from day one while also grasping the width and depth of the technical area. This opportunity is open for a handful of candidates that we look to onboard at the same time.
In this position you will work in different engineering departments for electrical traction, a great introduction to our company and a unique possibility for you to learn the technical aspects. Allowing you to jumpstart your career and find your future career path.
Near future introduction and growth period:
- Perform technical tasks for different engineering departments. You will be challenged in different technical domains.
- Grasping an understanding of electrical traction systems and their functionality.
- Building your network.
- Building business understanding.
- Set your future Alstom career within traction systems with us and continue to develop the best traction systems.
- Continue your journey for personnel development.
- New graduates with a master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
- An analytical and systematic frame of mind with the capacity to grasp the “big picture” as well as technical details. A combination of great curiosity, creativity, and the ability to get things done.
- Eager to learn and open minded for different technical aspects.
- You thrive in a team environment with a dedication to share what you know to help your team grow, all bolstered by excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably in Swedish.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: