Ansök senast: 2023-04-07
System Product Manager
Location: Haessleholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 75,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
What if you could help a leading company create the most efficient and secure digital mobility systems for tomorrow?
We are currently looking for a System Product Manager in Haessleholm
We are looking for an ambitious, organized, and motivated System Product Manager. The ideal candidate will have a technical background, but also a marketing instinct. As a natural networker, you have a strong talent for discussing large-scale topics but also get into the details. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to bring structured feedback into the Engineering Tools organization while keeping users engaged and informed.
In this role you get to deal with all our different tools for all our markets. You will work next to a team of very dedicated and technical product managers structuring the work how we communicate with all stakeholders. You will report to the head of the Engineering Tools Development Center. You are the glue that holds our system together!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promote the Engineering Tools within Alstom in such ways as:
- Identify potential users.
- Identify needs among our stakeholders such as our regions, platforms, and solutions.
- Make sure that the tools are used to their full potential.
- Find solutions to identified needs/problems.
- Detect and spread found best practices.
- Pave the way for the ongoing development and be the natural IS&T speaking partner.
- Support the head of the Engineering Tools Development Center and be part of the steering group.
- Act as a sounding board towards both management as well as Product managers.
- Drive initiatives that you see needs to be driven and act as our internal Catalyst in various topics.
- Drive Engineering Tools harmonization and standardization regarding RailML and other topics.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical related field.
- 5+ years of experience working as a product manager for software, or similar.
- Railway signalling knowledge is large plus, alternative is a good capacity for learning new things.
- Demonstrate strong technical, communication and marketing skills and an ability to execute. You are result oriented and creative.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English and you like to work independently in an international environment.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are acting…
➔ You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
➔ You are a problem solver
➔ You act process minded, data-driven and fact based
➔ You accept differences
➔ You excel in collaboration and
➔ You actively support inclusion
➔ Safety first
➔ You are all responsible to make it happen
➔ You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules
Fler jobb från Alstom: