Ansök senast: 2024-03-02
Could you be the full-time System Architect in Stockholm we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your system engineering expertise in a new or existing products and work alongside passionate, motivated, and dedicated teammates.
Project by project, you'll lead the design and specification of a system or sub-system for new development or evolutions of existing products. Day-to-day, you’ll support Program management to define, deploy and govern the strategy and roadmap of the product based on the market requirement, solution requirement and competitor landscape.
You’ll specifically take care of specifying and designing our systems or sub-systems.
We’ll look to you for:
- Applies processes, methods and tools as referenced by the program plans
- Supporting Program Manager in creating and maintaining product roadmap from Market and R&D requirement till end of life in line with Solution expectations and Industrial & Sourcing Strategy
- Managing all Product data information (Catalogue/Datasheet /User Manual) and Key Performance Feature
- Responsible for product quality and performance
- Supporting Project, Tender teams with product knowledge
- Supporting final customer demo/pre-tendering/maintainability activities when needed
- Supports the Program Manager for identification of technical risks and definition of the development strategy
- Leads and participates in the system design and specifications, defines the system architecture and by application of System Engineering techniques.
- Prepares program/project documents (e.g., training material, user manuals)
- Participates in the material selection and procurement activities as required for the system delivery
- Alerts and reports on any event/risks that may impact the system development
- Keeps informed of the evolution of technologies through technological watch
- Contribute to continuous improvement (REX: Return of Experience, process, workload estimations/metrics)
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Engineering degree and Master’s
- Experience of working with the relevant system/products
- Ability to work transversally with Engineering teams
- Technical decision management
- Understanding of Hardware and Software development
- Understanding of System V&V
- Knowledge of the (railway) program domain
- Familiarity with Engineering product development full lifecycle view
- Strong knowledge of Product Safety Engineering and cybersecurity (when required) and RAM compliance.
- Excellent communication skills in a technical environment
- Problem-solving ability, self-drive and motivation
- Being collaborative and accountable
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Work with expert software, hardware and engineering teams
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our hybrid working environment
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension).