Ansök senast: 2024-02-25
Could you be the full-time Software Developer in Hässleholm we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your software designing expertise in developing the next generation of rail control systems and work alongside passionate, motivated, and dedicated teammates.
You'll be working with safety-critical embedded systems and have the possibility to learn a great deal about railway signalling and protocols, the ERTMS and CENELEC standards for developing software used in control and protection systems. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business, taking care of development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software using C/C++, and much more.
We’ll look to you for:
- Perform Technical analysis of issues and trouble reports and new requested features
- Design, implement and integrate new software functionality
- Maintenance and bug fixes
- Requirements engineering
- Root-cause, impact, and safety-analysis
- Customer support
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree preferable in engineering or computer science or corresponding technical experience
- On the job experience in software development is required, ideally for embedded systems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in C and C++
- Good knowledge of Linux based systems and job specific tools like: Git, GitLab, Gerrit and Jenkins
- Strong communication, initiative, and decision-making skills
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Work with new security standards for rail signalling
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our hybrid working environment
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Progress towards Software Architect or managerial roles
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension).
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!