- As agreed
Ansök senast: 2023-04-15
Software developer to a revolutionary company!
Do you have experience in software development and want to contribute to combating antibiotic resistance in the world? Sysmex Astrego is now looking to expand their software team with another developer as their business grows. We are looking for someone who is skilled in application development in Python and has a major drive. You are welcome to send in your application today as we work with ongoing selection.
Astrego is an Uppsala-based subsidiary of international Sysmex. They operate in the medtech industry and have developed a product which counteracts antibiotic resistance in the world. By identifying the type of bacteria and its resistance to different types of antibiotics, it can revolutionize the treatment of bacterial diseases by reducing the faulty use of antibiotics. Sysmex Astrego is located in several countries around the world and is world leading in its field.
Watch the movie to see how the product is used!
In Uppsala, Sysmes Astrego has about 50 employes, seven of whom are part of the software team. You will be welcomed into a team that possesses high competence and therefore be given the opportunity to receive support and knowledge from your colleagues. Initially, the position is a consultant assignment with very good opportunities to be recruited directly by Sysmex Astrego if the collaboration is appreciated by both parties.
You are offered
- An organization with an open climate in a multicultural workplace
- To be able to contribute for a better world
- Great oppurtunities for individual development
As a consultant for Academic Work, you are offered great opportunities for professional growth, to expand your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consultant offer.
As a developer at Sysmex Astrego, you will mainly work with further development and deviation management in the product's software. The tasks will, among other things, include:
- Further development and problem solving linked to their product
- Close cooperation with the service technicians
- Automation and development of tools
- Documentation and risk analysis
- Has a few years of experience in software development
- Has good knowledge of application development in the Python programming language
- Has good knowledge of spoken and written English
It is meritorious if you have
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Knowledge of embedded Python
- Experience with ISO 13485
- Knowledge of how software and hardware integrate
As a person you are
- Start: As agreed
- Extent: Full-time
- Location: Uppsala, Ultuna with some possibility to work remote
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Sysmex Astregos wishes are that all questions regarding the position will be handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advert can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Fler jobb från Academic Work: