Ansök senast: 2023-01-24
Siemens D3 Platform Asset Manager
Do you want to shape the future?
We offer an exciting opportunity as Siemens D3 Platform Asset Manager to be an important part in paving the way for Vattenfall and its customers and partners towards a fossil free future!
As Siemens D3 Platform Asset Manager you will be the central point of decision making for continuous improvement related to our portfolio with wind turbines within the technical platform of Siemens D3.
Join our journey towards Fossil Free Living within one generation.
The Asset Management team in Business Unit Onshore takes the owner perspective of the Onshore portfolio and individual assets to ensure that BA Wind optimizes the life time profitability of our Onshore Windfarms. This means long term value creation by developing knowledge and balancing costs, risks and performance drivers. This applies to the existing Onshore portfolio of approximately 600 wind turbines (1,2GW), but also the integration of new assets (which are currently under development or construction) into the portfolio.
What will you do?
As Siemens D3 Platform Asset Manager you are a key person in this and ensures that ‘Best-for-Vattenfall’ decisions are taken by balancing input from various internal and external sources to come to the right decisions. The approach should ultimately lead to improved performance and lower O&M costs. The Platform Asset Manager also plays an important role to further build Vattenfall’s capabilities in self-operating sites, via a larger improvement program in BA Wind.
- Closely monitor the risks, performance and costs of the Siemens D3 wind turbine fleet and initiate improvement activities
- Take ‘Best-for-Vattenfall’ decisions related to these platforms within the companies mandate framework. These are often decisions where risk-reward analyses are required. For example: improvement of annual maintenance program, investments in upgrades or modifications, resolution of asset integrity issues
- Maintain an overview of all commercial, regulatory, Health & Safety and technical issues regarding the technical platform
- Work together with a network organization/virtual team with Vattenfall colleagues and relevant external sources which are working closely with the platforms. This includes for example Engineering, Local O&M site teams, OEM, O&M Technical support
- Ensure ‘closing of the loop’ by translating Lessons Learned from the existing assets to relevant assumptions and requirements for development projects
The work location can be either Amsterdam in the Netherlands, Hamburg in Germany, London in UK, Stockholm in Sweden or Esbjerg or Kolding in Denmark. Some travel should be expected
For succeeding in the role
You operate effectively, even in uncertain or changing situations. You can handle conflict situations and communicate clearly. You have a strategic mindset and are able to see ahead future possibilities and translate them into breakthrough strategies.
As our new Siemens D3 Platform Asset Manager you have experience in asset performance management with a commercial focus. Furthermore, you have:
- You have a Bachelor degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience within functions as Asset Management, Category Management, Product Management, preferably within Wind Power generation.
- Knowledge of the technical turbine platform Siemens D3 is considered a plus.
- Able to understand technical issues, but also well-developed commercial sense is required.
- Drive for improvement rather than maintaining the status quo.
- Ability to build business cases with risk-reward analyses for conscious decision making. In case of decisions with higher impact on value, able to prepare for management decision making with the right decision documents.
- Strong in project management, which means ready to take a central role. Willing to pro-actively reach out to others and actively listen to various inputs.
- Command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application and CV in English and kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website. We review all applications on an ongoing basis and close the position as soon as we have found the right candidate. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Antje Niklas Rehn via phone: +45 27875525.
Since Vattenfall is a Swedish state owned company and part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. For this position the final candidate will be subject to pre-employment screening process.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.