Ansök senast: 2022-10-19
Senior UX Designer in Gothenburg
Our client within the automotive industry are now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their Design Team and to take part in their exiting journey ahead. They are a collaborative team of more than 15 highly skilled designers with an ambitious target to create world class user experience for their digital products. Their designers play a key role in all of their customer facing developments providing design competence to the product teams and work in close collaboration with product owner, BA, developers and stakeholders.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- We are looking for an innovative problem solver and a collaborative team player that is driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design. You also have the ability to handle both high-level vision, service design product development to detail-focused execution.
- You are keen to identify business goals and value to design the right things always keeping in mind the compatibility with technical requirements and dependencies.
- You have experiences in graphic/visual design, usability research & analysis, and designing complex user workflows.
- You have experiences in designing software and digital services, and interest in the transportation industry.
- You have a minimum BA/MSc or equivalent degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline, and between 5 to 10+ years of industry design experience.
- You have good communication and presentation skills.
- You have a portfolio that shows your skills in creating impact with design.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
In this role you will bring your design skills and competence to one of our product teams. You will champion the users and understand how to bring business impact in all phases of the product management cycle from context and problem framing to the delivery of meaningful solutions. Together with the team you will drive design from research, early-stage conceptual design all the way through final delivery, launch, evaluation and continuous improvements.
You will also;
- Advocate for our end-users by gaining a deep understanding of their work and the challenges they face by utilizing quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts.
- Facilitate workshops in partnership with our stakeholders and product team to collect knowledge, generate new ideas, and design solutions.
- Set effect goals for the product, formalize hypotheses and measure success after releasing to customers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and rapid prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, leading to intuitive user experiences.
- Apply your findings to create detailed UI designs for the product and development team.
- Bring your passion and your specific talents inside the Design team to improve our design way of working and best practices and outside to guide and coach other team members to uplift their design thinking capabilities.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that creates great results through awesome people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We want to set a new standard for user experience, speed to market and customer value. We will do this through modern leadership, people in focus and a true passion to really make a difference. We who work in this team have a lot of fun, are great collaborators and we all consider ourselves as leaders of our work and owners of our results.
Last day to apply: 2022-10-19, selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. Welcome with your application at www.randstad.se.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com