Ansök senast: 2024-03-03
Would you like to be challenged in a technical and commercial role working with world-class products in a global company? Do you thrive working with international sales and with long term client relationships? As an International Sales Engineer for Hamamatsu Photonics Nordics, you will get the unique opportunity to work with one of the world's fastest-growing technology areas, photonics.
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
About the role
The role contains both stimulating technical and commercial aspects as well as frequent contact with customers operating in segments such as Industry, Life Science, Research, Environmental Technology, Energy Technology, and Process Automation. The company offers the opportunity to work with different kinds of technologies and applications and a solid potential for growth and creativity
- To develop new and existing business relationships.
- To plan, execute, and follow up product presentations and demonstrations.
- To maintain and nurture client relationships and increase sales revenue.
- Responsible for sales activities, including the main contact for key accounts and identifying new opportunities and customers.
- To participate in national and international conferences, events, and workshops.
- An attractive salary and bonus package.
- Support from a team of highly experienced and motivated colleagues in Sweden, Europe, and Japan.
- Travelling in the Nordics and Baltics, Europe, and training in Japan.
- A career in a very stable and healthy company, with a strong focus on long-term growth.
Skills & qualifications
- You must possess a degree in electronics engineering, physics, or a related field
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or customer services role.
- You have a goal-oriented mindset with a strong drive for sales and good business acumen.
- You possess excellent communication skills, business-level English, and exhibit a proactive team-player attitude.
- You have strong social skills and a long-term mindset and are motivated to work with demanding clients at an international level.
- Knowledge of any Nordic language is an advantage.
Driven by Japanese excellence and market-leading optoelectronic technology, we help our customers visualize, measure, and analyze crucial information.
On the forefront of the development of new and existing applications, our advanced and highly sophisticated product range includes sources, detectors, and imaging products designed to cover the entire optical spectrum.
Present since 1953 across a vast array of industries, such as scientific research, medical, and industrial processes, we leverage added-value services and custom-made photonics solutions to meet our customer’s ambitions without compromise.
With headquarters in Hamamatsu, Japan, where our manufacturing and research facilities are located, we enjoy a global presence with business offices and associated companies throughout Asia, Europe and North America, and around 5,800 staff worldwide.
Hamamatsu Photonics Europe has grown to include offices in thirteen different countries. Hamamatsu Photonics Norden is based in Stockholm.
Join us in helping make the impossible possible