Ansök senast: 2024-03-03
Projects and Bids Engineer - Digital Solutions Nordics
Could you be the full-time Projects and Bids Engineer - Digital Solutions Nordics
in Oslo, Gothenburg/ Västerås or Stockholm we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your IT- expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Khaled Mansour (Head of Business Development - Digital Solutions Nordics).
You'll lead, manage and coordinate the main Digital Solutions tenders & projects activities. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business.
You’ll specifically take care of lead, manage and coordinate the main Digital Solutions tenders and projects activities , but also deliver on requirements, budget and schedule.
We’ll look to you for:
- Perform a coordination role for all internal and external suppliers delivering and supporting applications for the Digital Solutions tenders and projects under their responsibility.
- Supports the Sales team and manages the engineering services technical scope of bids ensuring the delivery of an accurate and competitive proposal in line with the standard solution and commercial strategy.
- Support with technical documentation.
- Being an ambassador for the Digital Solution portfolio;
- Lead regular Digital Solution project meetings with internal stakeholders;
- Provide to the Bid Manager the estimate of engineering services effort needed for the bid preparation.
- Negotiate with the Project Engineering Director the allocation of the technical team in line with the bid needs (expertise and timing)
- Analyze, with the support of System Application Architect(s), the potential gaps between the customer's specification and standard solutions and products and support Bid Manager and Tender Leader in defining the most suitable compliance strategy