Ansök senast: 2024-02-25
Project Field Operation Manager
Could you be the full-time Project Field Operation Manager in Stockholm we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your engineering expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Xavier Carayon (NOR Installation Manager), and work alongside passionate, motivated and dedicated teammates.
As an PrFOM, you will be responsible for planning and managing all site operations, in close cooperation with the Project Manager, the installation engineering and design activities, the procurement and logistics activities, and ensure integration on field and installation of the complete system. You will have accountability at a project level, from performance points of view, in compliance with signaling and security strategy, policies, standards, local regulations and professional standards.
We’ll look to you for:
- Manage Field operations Work-Package
- Manage and organize site operations including facilities, resource plan, site access and tools.
- Manage planning, risks, opportunities, best practices, nonconformities, technical interfaces
- Subcontractor management, including quality and delivery monitoring
- Manage interfaces with third parties (within the scope of his/her work)
- Coordination of the Logistic activities (incl. warehouse management)
- Deployment and application of Signaling Installation Process on Site (including Handover to Test & Commissioning)
- Continuously improving installation performance within the Project./ identify best practices and REX across the product line
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Strong experience on railway site management
- Cost and planning control experience in site management scope
- EHS background
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to fulfil the role of interface manager toward both customers and partners
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our activity-based working environment
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension).
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Fler jobb från Alstom: