Ansök senast: 2024-03-05
Junior Support Engineer Electromobility
Who we are looking for
We have upcoming projects within the electromobility domain, if you are interested in electromobility and are service minded, enjoying helping end customers; Do not hesitate to apply. We are open for more junior candidates.
What we offer you
At ALTEN, every individual is equally valuable in building tomorrow’s world today. We meet future challenges by supporting our clients’ projects and enabling our people to reach their full potential. We do so by offering technological challenges, fulfilling opportunities, inspiring togetherness and the possibility to contribute to a sustainable future.
We are convinced that your development is driven by your passion. By being active in several different industries, we can offer a wide range of assignments and an opportunity to influence both the world around you and your own development. With a coaching leadership, our leaders will guide you in the right direction. We also offer personalized training opportunities through your individual training budget, which you can use in our internal ALTEN Academy or on external courses.
At ALTEN, there are numerous opportunities to join an inspiring togetherness and do what you enjoy, together with your colleagues. During our Tech Weeks you get to hear what your colleagues are working on and a chance to share your own experiences. We have several internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports and Women@ALTEN, where you are given the opportunity to get active with your colleagues or pursue issues and topics that you are passionate about.
At ALTEN, we think it's important to have a balance between work and spare time, which is why we offer three extra days off a year. We have a collective agreement and offer benefits like pension, insurances and wellness grants.
For our client within the EMOB domain we are looking for a support agent / engineer.
2nd line support agent.
- Handling support tickets from end customers and service dealers. Incident follow up and how-to questions from 1st line support.
- Trouble shooting and root-cause-analysis of problems using analytic tools, accessing backend charging systems, identifying where the error och incident occurs.
- Helping customers with how-to questions.
- Resolve problems & incidents directly. Otherwise escalate to 3rd line.
Example of tasks:
- Charging service activation
- Customer account management issues
- Token (RFID card/app) registration (activation/de-activation)
- Remote start/start of charging sessions (mobile app)
- Authentication issues.
- Start/Stop charging failure at chargepoint.
- General questions around charging sessions/receipts.
- Issues concerning invoice/charging sessions mismatch.
- Education: Engineering (Electrical, Industrial, Computer Science) or other relevant higher-level education
- Good technical understanding, analytical mindset, high ability to use and understand flows and functionalities in the charging IT solutions.
- Customer oriented and solution focused.
- Administrative skills: keeping track of support cases.
- Good communication and documentation skills, fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
- Electromobility services, eMSP, charging systems or energy infrastructure Understanding of communication protocols & API based integrations.
- Driven, Ambitious, Curious.
- Technically interested in EV and EV Infrastructure.
- Customer oriented and solution focused.
- Good interpersonal skillset.
Our E-MOB division covers the technical area within all OEM’s.
We are a fast-paced company within a strong automotive footprint. Our assignments range from in-house to supporting our clients on-site. We collaborate within the Nordics but also internationally with our x-shore centers across Europe to provide first class competence and support to our clients.
At ALTEN it is our conviction that real commitment for our consultants is created through the choice and the opportunity to influence their own personal development. This choice allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 27.000 employees and operations in 20 countries. We develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain.
We are looking forward for your application!
For more info contact Group Manager Ajdin Pezic at: Ajdin.firstname.lastname@example.org