Ansök senast: 2024-02-23
Future Talent Programme - Planning & Logistics Specialist
Date: 2 Feb 2024
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Start your career development and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2024!
Future Talent Programme is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2024 at our site in Lund. You will onboard an individually designed development program for 18 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will participate in trainings and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person. As a Trainee here with us, you will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Visit https://www.tetrapak.com/about-tetra-pak/careers/future-talent and read more about Tetra Pak Future Talent Program!
You will be based in Lund, Sweden but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
The Processing Solutions and Equipment organization is responsible for producing Packaging equipment, processing equipment and the key components at Lund and Modena site.
As our new Future Talent – Planning & Logistics Specialist you will:
- Lead supply chain loss intelligence through World Class Management methodologies.
- Drive continuous improvement in production planning, procurement and inventory management.
- Contribute to transformative business projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align supply chain strategies with production goals.
We believe you have
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related field (Graduated 2023-2024)
- It is possible that you have experience working with lean concepts and supply chain tools as Value stream mapping.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You have good communications skills, written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous international studies/experience are considered meritorious
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply with your CV and Cover Letter in English through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2024-02-23.
To know more about the position contact Julia Loschkin at +46 46 36 6323
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Fler jobb från Tetra Pak: