Ansök senast: 2022-12-05
Electronics Design Engineer, Eplax/ Powerbox (m/ w/ d)
Founded in 1974 and part of the Japanese Group COSEL with operations in 15 countries across four continents, Powerbox (PRBX) serves customers all around the globe. The company design and markets premium quality power conversion systems for demanding applications.
We are growing our R&D resources in Europe and investing in new technologies to reduce energy consumption and increase the power conversion performance of today's and tomorrow's power solutions.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer for our design center in Bremen, Germany.
- Designs PSU by developing circuit plans and PCB layouts and testing components.
- Evaluates PSU, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms systems’ and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements and researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Improvement of manufacturing processes
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods and testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Training and guiding technicians in start-up/end tests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Electrical engineering degree
- Good knowledge of components
- Experience in CAD
- Programming expertise
- Fluent in German and English
- EU citizenship (required)
You have an analytical approach, a strong drive for results, and are customer focused. You have good communication and cooperation skills and the ability to take the initiative and adapt to new methods and techniques. Most of all you have an inquisitive mind and a thirst for knowledge.
Conditions: Permanent contract under German laws
Fler jobb från Addilon:
- Örebro län