Ansök senast: 2023-04-07
Control Software Engineer
Location: Vasteras, SE
Control Software Engineer
Would you like to be part of a highly skilled team and work in an empowering, international, and challenging atmosphere? Does the opportunity to be a part of an organization that’s Leading the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide, sound exciting? If yes, then this position is for you! Apply today!
Alstom, the global leader in smart and sustainable mobility is looking to recruit two Traction Control Software Engineers for our site in Västerås, Sweden.
The main purpose of the role is to develop propulsion control software for high-speed trains, commuter trains and metros. You will be part of a great team developing, testing and maintaining propulsion control software meeting customer expectations. The work will be carried out in Västerås with access to real time simulators, power lab and on trains somewhere in the World.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Design control software for propulsion systems in trains and metros
- Design, develop, document, test & integrate propulsion control software
- Implementation and testing using graphical programming tools such as MATLAB/Simulink
- Interact with neighboring disciplines within mechanical, electronics and systems engineering
- Manage requirements with internal & external stakeholders
- Participate in investigations & in the development of problem solutions
- Provide support to system tests, train commissioning & homologation of propulsion systems
- Handle source code, configuration management, packaging & releases of software
You’ll Need To Have
- MSC in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent
- Drive for results, good problem-solving with a systematic approach, enjoying to create software solutions together with others
- English at a business fluent level is essential for the job and Swedish at an intermediate level is preferable
- In this role you have a great opportunity to grow as a specialist as well as enhance your personal working career
Bonus Points If You Have These
- 2-3 years of experience of software development for industrial applications or real-time systems is an advantage
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink or similar graphical modelling and simulation tool
- Experience of model based design workflow and interested in developing such workflow further
Recruiting Manager for this position: Jenny Jutterström
Who are we?
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
What do we offer? An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: