- As soon as possible
Ansök senast: 2023-04-25
Biomedical analyst to expanding start-up
Here you have the opportunity to be a part of something special! Our partner is looking to exapand their organisation with a biomedical analyst to take their ground-breaking ideas and products to new heights. You will be part of a team that strive to achieve greatness through new ideas, commitment and cooperation. There is no time to hesitate, apply now!
Our partner has just begun their road to greatness and have quickly expanded their business to continue their success-story, developing a state-of-the-art life science product. You will be part of a hard-working team that every day gives their best to experiment and develop new-thinking technology within the research area.
Our partner is looking for a person handling the histological tasks in the lab. The focus will be on sectioning formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue on a microtome and immunohistochemical staining. Other tasks like instrument handling, microscopy and other general laboratory tasks may also be added.
We offer you:
- To be a part of a company with the ambition to achieve great success
- A chance to do something meaningful and making the world a better place
- A dedicated partnership with you Consultant Manager
The recruitment process include two tests that evaluate your fit for the position.
You will working in an organisation with a high-pace development plan therefore is expected that you work with ambition and haste. It will be possible to participate assuring quality and development, optimization and validation of antibodies and controls. Duties include, among other things:
- Sectoning of FFPE-tissue
- Working with immunohistochemical techniques, mounting and microscopy
- Other laboratory work tasks
- Someone that has a degree as a biomedical analyst, molecular biologist or laboratory engineer
- Someone that has good knowledge of working in a laboratory
- Someone with excellent skills in the English language, both in writing and speech
It is meritous if:
- You have good knowledge of sectioning FFPE-tissue
- You have knowledge of working within histopathology
- You have experience of working in immunohistochemical operations
The person we are looking for:
We feel the importance that you are organized, detail-oriented and responsible. You enjoy working in the lab and find it easy to learn new techniques. The ideal candidate is friendly, positive and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment characterized by drive and passion. In order to thrive, you have a genuine interest in research and development and we believe that you, like the rest of us, are willing to go the extra mile for us to succeed together.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm