WU Vienna University of Economics and Business
WU is one of the largest business universities in the European Union and is centrally located at the heart of Europe. The University maintains an excellent position as a center for research and teaching and attracts an international group of students and faculty. It offers a broad range of undergraduate, graduate, and executive programs in the area of business, economics, and business law. WU has been granted triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA, and is a member of a number of international networks such as PIM and CEMS.
To help us reach our goals, we are always looking for motivated, talented employees interested in a challenging and diverse job in a university setting.
WU, as an attractive employer, has a lot to offer:
- An organizational culture characterized by fairness, sustainability, and inclusion
- A good work-life balance for employees with families; WU has received “University and Family Audit” certification several times in a row
- A pleasant working atmosphere that facilitates productivity and provides opportunities for personal development
- An architecturally impressive campus and a state-of-the-art working environment
- Numerous social benefits (incl. occupational healthcare, comprehensive in-house training and many more)