Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID)
The Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (German: Leibniz-Zentrum für Psychologische Information und Dokumentation/ZPID) is the documentation and information center for psychology in the German-speaking countries.
Its mission is to provide scientists and practitioners with current, comprehensive information on literature, tests, audiovisual media, primary research data, and quality web resources in the field of psychology.
ZPID’s main activities include:
- Documentation of psychological literature from German-speaking countries, audiovisual media, tests, journals, psychology publishers, media suppliers, test suppliers, intervention programs, test libraries, and primary research data
- Maintenance of the psychology web portal www.zpid.de offering a wide range of relevant databases, directories, news services, archives, and blogs
- the primary research data archive PsychDataZPID
- Maintenance and continued development of
- the reference database PSYNDEX
- the psychology search engine PsychSpider
- the link catalog PsychLinker
- Publication of the ZPID-Monitor of the internationalization of psychology from German-speaking countries
- Development of a European open-access publication platform
- Bibliometric analyses