The LabEx Entreprendre is a pole composed of several research teams from the fields of law, economics and management, all specialising in entrepreneurship.
Classed A by the international LabEx evaluation jury, it is the only « Laboratory of Excellence » devoted to entrepreneurship retained in France as part of the call for « Future Investments » projects.
To create and publish knowledge on the entrepreneurial act, at the crossroads between legal, economic and management sciences.
- To reinforce entrepreneurial dynamism in the country
- To improve the durability of new businesses
- To construct accompaniment tools that include legal, economic and management aspects
- 5 research teams, 200 researchers, 7.5M€ over 10 years
- Research : 6 programs
- Training : 6 chairs
- Promotion : seminars, symposiums