Ansök senast: 2023-06-26
Transformational Sales Leader - ALTEN Nordics
The Transformational Sales Leader will be responsible for proactively identifying and building business opportunities, and developing strategies and offerings to meet the customer demand, both today and in the future. More specifically, it entails driving a transformation from local time- and material-based consulting services towards a positioning and ability to compete for large-scale opportunities with significant delivery outside of the Nordics and with a delivery-based business model.
We're looking for someone who has a vision and drive, an independent person who - formally speaking - will not have direct hierachical responsibility for employees, clients or projects.
The Transformational Sales Leader will work closely with local ALTEN business/consultant manager teams, both in customer relations and resource allocation. Furthermore, he/she will interface with international ALTEN teams regarding bid management and technical content/competence support.
- Identifies and defines the key clients/prospects that have potential for larger-scale outsourcing deals
- Researching client/prospect’s needs by conducting client meetings, surveys and using other data collection resources
- Compiles data related to competitors’ services at ALTEN clients/prospects: pricing, sales and marketing or distribution methodology
- Determine sales transformation strategy for the selected clients/prospects
- Executive lobbying - Ensure that there is an understanding among client senior management that we are willing and able to deliver different deal shapes, and influence them to proactively acquire these types of deals from us
- Sales lead generation through constant client prospection activity and sales meetings
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and inspire other
- Good strategic insight and business judgment, social intelligence, self-awareness, and great people management skills
- Ability to understand Engineering and IT activities and concepts
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies (commercial, technical, and organizational) into easily understandable language
- Clear understanding of cultural differences and how to tackle them
- Ability to travel frequently (average 1-2 days per week) domestic Sweden and internationally
Education and experience
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering (Bachelor’s degree could potentially be accepted if strengthened with relevant working experience)
- At least 8 years of experience with technology consulting in large industry domains (for example Automotive, Aerospace, Telecom)
- Experience from complex sales, including delivery-based work packages, near- and offshore services
- Fluent in Swedish and English
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition & Development Partner André Kårfors at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Fler jobb från Alten: