- Stockholms län
- Chefer och ledare
- Elkraft och energi
Ansök senast: 2021-01-22
The department Portfolio and Transactions within BU Onshore is now looking for a dedicated Transaction Manager for Vattenfall’s rapidly growing Wind business
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
The Portfolio and Transactions department enables a successful development of the onshore wind project portfolio and conducts support work to the country-specific departments. The unit supports development of projects until investment decision, has the overall responsibility to ensure the development of portfolio by steering pipeline, and boost the pipeline with acquisitions/partnerships.
Your responsibilities as a Transaction Manager
We offer an exciting and varied position within Vattenfall’s Wind business – a rapidly growing field offering excellent career opportunities. The position is a combination of transaction management and business development for all Vattenfall’s wind markets and gives you a chance to be an integral part in creating the new energy landscape and to gain knowledge of the wind industry. The role includes:
• Support or lead transactions enabling further growth (together with SF M&A) including management of due diligences and negotiation of commercial terms and conditions
• Assist in identifying and developing a brownfield portfolio
• Negotiates and close complex land lease contracts
• Develop Cooperation Agreements and/or Joint Development Agreements
• Develop and implement commercial tools (i.e. financial participation by third parties – either corporates such as insurance companies and pension funds, and private participation; crowd funding; etc.)
• Support country departments on setting country strategies and with general business development initiatives
• Support or lead work to secure project PPA:s in markets where applicable (together with BA Markets)
• Conduct market analysis and lead or support strategic initiatives
Your profile as a Transaction Manager
• 5+ years of work experience, typically within management consulting, M&A or as a business developer in a line organization
• Experience from the wind energy or renewable energy sector
• Experience from leading multi-interface projects in an international environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to function well in a team environment
• Fluent in Swedish and English both written and oral
• Experience and developed skills within negotiations is an advantage
• Academic degree – in either Finance or Engineering or revelant field
You will report to Head of Portfolio and Transactions within BA Wind’s Onshore Market Development unit.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 6th December 2020. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Head of Portfolio and Transactions Anne Burger +49 152 227 86811more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com . Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00, Rolf Ohlsson – Akademikernas, Christer Gustavsson – Ledarna Leif Karlsson – SEKO, samt Anders Bohlin – Unionen och du når samtliga via Vattenfalls växel, 08 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living building by building, district by district, city by city.
Diversity and inclusion – in everything we do
Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
BA Wind is responsible for the development, construction, and operation of wind power. We manage the maintenance, operation, and continuous improvement of wind generation assets, safely and with the highest levels of availability and profitability.
We carry out the sourcing and development of wind projects as well as having the full responsibility for wind project execution. We also perform the structuring and execution of project partnerships in accordance with overall wind strategy