Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Traction Electrical Design Engineer (Circuit Diagram Engineer)
Location: Vasteras, SE
Req ID: 404557
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Traction Electrical Design Engineer focused on circuit diagram design and based in Vasteras, Sweden.
Purpose of the role
As a Traction Electrical Design Engineer, you will drive and support technical investigations and collaborate with many different functions within engineering, manufacturing and suppliers to deliver smart, innovative propulsion products to customers all over the world. In this role you will be responsible for design circuit diagrams and create Routine test documentation, define interfaces, analyze costumer requirements, support routine test activities related to this area. Plan and coordinate the work related to circuit diagram design and routine test documentation. industrialization. As a converter electrical design engineer, you must have a passion for bringing both people and all the technical details together. In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of all phases in the product life cycle from design to final validation, and field support once our products are delivered to customers.
- Design circuit diagrams and create routine test documentation for our traction products. Plan and lead the work of a small project team of engineers both onsite and offsite related to circuit design and routine test documentation.
- Drive and support technical investigations and design activities related to the circuit design and routine test scope for products in development and in the field.
- Define electrical interfaces.
Collaborate with and support system engineering, manufacturing engineers and test engineers.
- Analyze customer requirements
- As part of the development team, perform one or more of the following development activities, design circuit diagrams, create test documentation, support routine test activities, support prototype and pre-series in production.
- Support product lead with bid support, analyzing requirements from customers or system architects and translate them into requirements related to the circuit diagram design routine test for the converter product.
- Support other functions, colleagues with reviews.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering physics or equivalent education
- Some experience in relevant field of electrical engineering (Tracion engineering, Circuit diagram design)
- Knowledge of E3 is desirable.
- Experience of planning, coordination or leading a smaller team onsite/offsite is an advantage.
- English, business fluent, is mandatory for this role and Swedish is an advantage
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: