Thesis - Sustainability
Semcon has operations in over 30 locations across many different markets around the world. The greatness of technology is measured by the value it adds for its users. For us at Semcon, the most important factor is always our end users, the people actually using the technology. People first, then technology. Every day we cooperate with our customers to develop products, systems and services in a wide range of areas. We also work together with students from all sorts of educations to further the skills, experience, and knowledge among us.
Together with our CoP’s we have thought of a few areas of interest where we want to further our knowledge. The thesis work offers the opportunity to be on site, working closely together with us. This gives you an excellent chance to get to know our organization and develop your skillset further with our team!
Listed below are thesis proposals. Please tell us witch one/’s is of interest to you and why.
- Lifecycle analysis model for software & cloud
- Data Driven Process modeling for cleaner manufacturing
- Life cycle analysis of additive manufacturing vs conventional techniques
- Electrified fleet life cycle analysis and roadmap
- Recyclability of new battery materials
- Electrification potential of industrial manufacturing
- Steel production and the path past coal
- Functionalized nanomaterials: production and recyclability
- Circular business models for cloud native companies
We are looking forward to hear more about you and your ideas. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Magnus Andersson, Team Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org