Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Location: Stockholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a Test Leader in Stockholm, Sweden and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
As a Test Lead you will test our EBICab system according to the specifications and that the overall system fits for its intended use and environment.
Your key responsibilities?
- Understand how SW and HW interact within the product you are in charge with and how it works together, having knowledge of tracing faults to its source (HW or/and SW).
- Execute test cases, manually and automatically both in a PC environment and at target system level.
- Transfer requirement into executable test cases and transfer these into test scripts.
- Evaluate outcome of an executed test case, and then, if needed report deviations from expected system behaviour and you will have to document results of executed test cases.
- Responsible for documents like Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, and Test Record.
- Engineering degree and/or Master’s degree in Electronics is desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system analysis and system testing
- Knowledge in programming languages, Python, C# / C++ development
- Strong knowledge of operating systems – Linux or FreeBSD
- Good experience of different test stages within a development project, general process knowledge, how different test methods can be applied for different situations
- Great knowledge of embedded systems and safety architecture
- Agile and Scrum way of developing
- English and Swedish business fluent
- You have experience in the field of railway
- Knowledgeable of railway system analysis and testing
- Able to see the system under test from a test perspective and not from an developers view
- You have good knowledge of vital or secure system analysis and testing
- CENELEC standard for safety railway product
- Team leading, Flexibility, Initiative and Customer Orientation would be nice to have
Alstom is the leading company in the railway sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: