Do you want to take a role that challenges and rewards? We are looking for a skilled Test Engineer to our headquarters in Lund who wants to help us build a smarter and more secure world!
Who is your future team?
As a Test Engineer at IT Quality Assurance in Lund, you will support the development teams at Information Systems. The work consists of testing and quality assurance of our IT systems, and it takes place in close collaboration with the development teams responsible for them. The systems can handle everything from sales and marketing to production or internal special solutions.
Who are we looking for?
As a person you are positive and a quick learner. You absolutely enjoy working in teams in close collaboration with other skilled engineers. You gladly participate in development projects from the early concept phase to mass production. You raise the right questions at meetings and share quality awareness when needed. You are a curious and stimulated by challenges and problem solving.
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer science or from a related engineering discipline
- At least 5 years' experience of test and quality assurance
- Manual and exploratory testing skills
- Experience in writing and maintaining test plans, test cases and defect reporting
- Good knowledge of most common test processes and methods
- Knowledge in API testing using Postman or similar
- Experience with automatic test and frameworks
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in agile ways of working
What Axis can offer you:
A great team with colleagues that want to succeed together with you! The company culture is both open and caring. We learn and develop through the work we do, and we are not afraid to try out new things. Internal courses and external development are also part of our work life. From your first day you will start an onboarding routine and have a mentor colleague to help you find your way and tell you everything about working at Axis.
Ready to Act?
Are you ready for new adventures and want to build Axis with us? Please send us your application! If you have questions, please contact recruiting manager Jonas Stenman,