Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Technical Project Manager
Location: Stockholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams, and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a Technical Project Manager in Stockholm, Sweden and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
The Technical Project Manager is managing the resource and admin planning for the Head Project Manager on behalf of the department Field Operations Onboard group. The Technical Project Manager is also supporting the relevant solution domains, status updates and progress monitoring, and providing performance improvement actions (including, for example, the monthly performance reviews). The Technical Project Manager is a part of the Test & Commissioning Team, Field Operations Onbord.
You are result and data driven and enjoy working in network. You are comfortable in an international and multi-cultural environment and on-time delivery for you is trouble-free.
Your key responsibilities?
- Provide resource planning for the Field Operations program
- Attend to PM pulse meetings
- Ensure gaps in planning and resources are identified and reported
- Ensure the resource planning is aligned with the key stakeholders like work package owners, project managers and individual field operations engineers
- Support in HSE planning and KPI reports
- Minimum: High school (upper secondary school) or equivalent work experience
- Advanced Planning knowledge
- Empathic and Good team leadership spirit in multi-cultural environment
- Listening, Analysis (work related), Writing, Presentation, Concise, Interpersonal communication
- Initiatives, self-motivated, curious and speed learning
- Demonstrates sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish
- 1-2 years or more experience in Project Management / Coordination
- Agile in MS OFFICE & 365 environment, (Oracle Primavera system and ERP Systems)
- 1-2 years or more experience in Project Management
Alstom is the leading company in the railway sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are acting…
➔ You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
➔ You are a problem solver
➔ You act process minded, data-driven and fact based
➔ You accept differences
➔ You excel in collaboration and
➔ You actively support inclusion
➔ Safety first
➔ You are all responsible to make it happen
➔ You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules
Fler jobb från Alstom:
- Stockholm - Kista