Ansök senast: 2022-11-08
System Verification Team Manager to Stoneridge
IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED LINE MANAGER WITHIN EMBEDDED PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, THEN THIS MIGHT BE THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. STONERIDGE IS NOW LOOKING FOR THEIR NEXT SYSTEM VERIFICATION TEAM MANAGER
Stoneridge, Inc. is setting the stage for the future. Our technology and partnership-oriented approach enables us to develop next-generation products and excel as we continue the transition from a provider of mechanical-based components to systems-based solutions. To achieve this transition, we must constantly focus on enabling the best people to tackle the biggest opportunities. Through this focus, we are building on our historical foundation and setting the stage for the future.
Stoneridges Electronics Division is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of vehicle electronics, including driver information systems, tachograph systems, connectivity and controls modules and vision systems.
Stoneridge is now looking for their next System Verification Team Manager to be part of growing the company on the leading edge of technology. As the System Verification Team Manager, you will manage a global group of around 12 system engineers within Stoneridge Electronics and be responsible for all aspects of systems engineering. You will report directly to the Chief Engineer Software & Systems and be part of a global management team for the global software and systems engineering.
You will for example;
- Lead and develop the systems engineering group to a high-performance team and make sure your team reaches their goals, both on an individual and organizational level
- Grow the team by hiring key systems engineers
- Develop the teams individual and collective capability and support projects with the right competence
- Develop the technology and the competence in the systems engineering area
- Lead systems engineering transformation towards more advanced engineering methods, tool chain, processes etc.
- Plan and manage resource allocation
- Communicate with both internal (such leaders from other teams) and external stakeholders (such as customers and suppliers) to discuss requirements, processes, methods, trade-offs, expectations, statement of work etc.
- Discuss, plan and prioritize the teams project activities.
- Be part of the leadership team by participating to short- and long-term planning. Collaborate with and guide other discipline leaders
To be successful in this role, we believe that you are an experienced system engineer with deep understanding and interest in embedded product development. Moreover, you have proven leadership skills from a global, cross-functional setting.
As a person you are structured and organized, with a strong drive and ability to deliver results. You are a natural communicator and networker who thrive on influencing others to create and strive towards common goals.
Moreover, we see that you have:
- University degree in Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience within embedded product development
- 3+ years of experience from system architecture design
- 3+ years of experience from functional safety, strong safety mindset and strong understanding for safe design both on the high and low levels of system architecture
- Excellent experience in agile development methods
- 5+ years of experience as line manager/ team lead/ project manager within embedded product development
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
Experience from the Automotive industry is meriting for this role.