Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Location: Stockholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
As a System Test Engineer, your role consist to test the EBICAB system, according to a defined EN 50126, EN50128 compliant SIL4 SW development process.
- Be able to understand how SW and HW interact, and how it works together. Be logical and have knowledge of tracing faults to its source (HW or/and SW).
- Executing test cases, manually and automatically both in a PC environment and at target system level.
- Transferring requirement into executable test cases and also transfer these into test scripts.
- Be able to evaluate outcome of an executed test case, and then, if needed report deviations from expected system behaviour.
- Be able to document results of executed test cases.
- Be responsible for documents like Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, and Test Record.
- Committed, engaged with the ability to prioritize and take ownership of tasks.
- Experience of other safety-critical systems is highly valued.
technical education, easy to understand SW and HW and be able to understand the interconnection and how SW and HW work together
have experience of some programming language like C, C++, C# )
have good experience of different test stages within a development project, general (test-) process knowledge, how different test methods can be applied for different situations, be able to see the system under test from an test perspective and not from an developers view
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electronics or other equivalent Engineering discipline
Relevant experience required
- Good knowledge of HW installations, Operating System – Linux or FreeBSD
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming language C++/C#
- Solid understanding of packet based communication technologies & Bus systems
- Good communication skills in English
What do we oﬀer?
An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Who are we?
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Fler jobb från Alstom: