Ansök senast: 2022-12-09
SW/ HW embedded systems developers for ALTEN Gothenburg
We at ALTEN in Gothenburg are looking for engineers that wants to join our inhouse team or work at one of our costumer assignmnets. The focus of the inhouse team is on product developement and embedded systems.
To work in our inhouse team is fun, educational and challenges you as a developer. We operate towards a number of different clients in several different industries.
The products we develop requires expertise from several areas, such as embedded SW/HW, mechanics and testing, to name a few. Therefore, it is necessary that you are a team player. At the moment, we are working on a number of different IoT projects which needs the reinforcement of more engineers. In addition, new development projects are expected to start this fall.
We are looking for you who have experience in product development of IoT products and who have been involved in projects from idea to product to production, with all the phases in between.
We are looking for you who have experience of low level embedded software/firmware development, and;
- Embedded C developement.
- Has an interest in wireless technology such as BLE, LoRa, WiFi, and other similar technologies.
- Has worked with several different sensors (for example temp, pressure, humidity, accelerometer).
We would also like to see that you have experience of working closely with Hardware development. A merit is if you also have good knowledge and experience of systems/architecture of embedded systems.
We are also looking for Hardware developers within the embedded systems field with the following qualifications:
- You have experience with PCBA design and have worked with Altium designer for several years.
- You have a good habit of working from idea, to requirements, to development phase, to product ready for production.
- You have experience and do not mind to go down to the lab to solder.
- You have previous experience of developing IoT devices with wireless protocols such as BLE, LoRa, Wifi, etc.
- You have previously worked with several sensors (eg temp, pressure, humidity, accelerometer).
It is meriteous if you have experience from radio design, and has good knowledge of the new environment around the component shortage and what it means.
If you have any questions please contact Joakim Häggqvist, business manager, email@example.com or Rebecca Malmborg, HR-partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
Fler jobb från Alten: