- As agreed
Ansök senast: 2022-11-15
Sustainability Manager to Haleon
If you are a sustainability professional with commercial experience, then this might be the right opportunity for you. Haleon is now looking for a Sustainability Manager for Sweden and the Nordics.
Haleon is a new world-leading consumer healthcare company with the mission of improving the everyday health of billions of people worldwide, with trusted brands, products and services that help people feel healthier and happier.
Haleon is now looking for a Sustainability Manager for Sweden and the Nordics who will be part of the Northern Europe Business Unit. This is a unique opportunity to become a key player in a world-class, globally respected company while building a new, purpose driven organisation that will focus exclusively on delivering better everyday health with humanity. You will lead the development and implementation of a Sustainability strategy for Sweden and the Nordics, setting targets and measuring progress and success, delivering against the global Sustainability commitments and amplifying local opportunities.
You will for example:
- Develop the sustainability strategy for Sweden and the Nordics in line with the Global Sustainability Goals & the Northern Europe Business Unit Strategy
- Understand the global and national trends in sustainability, bringing ideas and opportunities and translating them into actionable plans for Sweden and the Nordic cluster
- Identify local legislation changes that will impact the way we do business in the future
- Create a 1-3+ year roadmap of sustainability initiatives, including roll out of globally owned projects and locally led changes
- Act as sustainability spokesperson and key contact partner both internally and externally
- Working with the Sustainability Lead for Northern Europe and key functional leads within Sweden and the Nordics to coordinate and implement sustainability projects/ plans
- Set local targets and milestones and identifying how we measure and track progress
- Drive engagement and capability within Sweden and the Nordics to equip the commercial teams to engage external stakeholders around our Sustainability Strategy and how we can work together to do good and do good business
To be successful in this role, we believe that you are a commercial sustainability professional and project leader. Moreover, you have experience from working in an international, cross-functional setting. As a person you are passionate about creating change with a strong drive and ability to deliver results. You are a natural communicator and networker who thrive on creating strong relationships and influencing others to create and strive towards common goals.
Moreover, we see that you have:
- Proven track record in coordinating and driving projects to completion
- Experience of strategy development and implementing plans that adapt to evolving landscapes
- Some leadership capability or managerial experience
- Expertise in working cross functionally and managing stakeholders
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of data to conclude and draw out relevant insight and turn it into actionable plans
- Good understanding of the Swedish political landscape and culture in the region to advice on appropriate messages and ways of engagement
- Good understanding of the healthcare industry and understanding of environmental policies related to healthcare products
- Fluent in Swedish and proficiency in English
Knowledge of European and national level legislative and regulatory systems related to health or consumer policies is meriting for this role