Ansök senast: 2023-03-31
Specification System Owner
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
The Capability Integration team is now searching for a Specification System Owner. You will report to the Capability Integration Manager within Materials & Package in Development & Technology, our development organization in Tetra Pak.
You will work with support, maintenance and development of our Specification and Data management systems. System end users are located in different Tetra Pak organizations globally. In this role you will focus on Package Specification management.
The location for this position is Lund, Sweden.
Your daily tasks may include:
- Be part of the Coding & Spec team managing Specification systems and Product coding within Base Material, Packaging Material, Additional Material and Package.
- Collaborate with Development Engineers, Technical Product Owners and Sub-System Owners to manage our existing specifications as well as creating new specifications during development of new products.
- Support end users of Tetra Pak specification and data management systems by maintaining and creating new Package ID e.g. for Packaging Solutions and Market Companies.
- Be part of a team suggesting and developing solutions to continuously improve the systems or tools according to needs of the end users. You will be the Product owner of Inorigo with Package Master as the central application. This is the system where we have our Package Specifications today.
We believe you have
- Technical documentation skills and experience
- Experience from IT development and Product data management incl Master Data management
- Experience from global work environments
- Statistical background and comfortable to work with figures
- Accurate and can go into details when needed e.g. do administrative work in specification systems
- Knowledge about systems like SAP, FileMaker, WindChill PDMLink and Inorigo is a plus.
- Experience from working with MicroSoft Office tools like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in documenting workflows and procedures
- Basic level of Programming is a plus
- Service and delivery oriented
- Team player and/or individual contributor depending on task
- Drive being proactive to find the information you need for a certain task
- A willingness to learn new things and go into new areas
- Stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinking
- Communication and presentation skills
- Creativity to find new solutions
- Agility to navigate in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to prioritize
We expect that you are fluent in English both verbally and written. Swedish language is nice to have.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2023-03-31
To know more about the position contact Anna Eriksson at +46 46 36 2067
Questions about your application contact Valentina Harabagiu at +46 46 36 1234
For trade union information contact Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 and Akademikerklubben Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533
Fler jobb från Tetra Pak: