Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Location: Gothenburg, SE
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Software Designer and you will be loolking at a career defining role based in Gothenburg
The Software Designer role applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software by using C and C++ for the Industrial rail software systems. On this role, you will be working with safety-critical embedded systems, safe software architecture(s) and safety engineering.
Develop software components:
- Perform the software components detailed design & coding
- Perform Technical analysis of non-compliance reports and new requested features.
- Design, implement and integrate new software functionality.
- Maintenance and bug fixes.
- Verification of implementations and documentation.
- Requirements engineering.
- Root cause and Impact analyses.
- Put software work products under configuration management
- Support software / software integration, together with the other software designers
- Support hardware / software integration, together with the hardware designers
- Sustain the software
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
- Contribute to standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable solutions, including COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf)
- Apply processes and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return on Experience, process)
- Promoting the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Engineer Degree or master’s degree.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in software development is required.
- Experience in embedded software development will be ideal.
- Knowledge and Experience in C/C++ and scripting languages like Python.
- Knowledge of job-specific tools: Synergy, Git, Gerrit, Doors is considered a plus.
- Track record with requirements driven developments and traceability methods.
- Good oral communication skills
- Good written English communication skills
- Ability to work transversally with Engineering teams
- Concurrent engineering
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Effective 29 January 2021, Alstom completed the acquisition of Bombardier Transportation. This is a Bombardier Transportation legal entity job.
Fler jobb från Alstom: