Ansök senast: 2023-04-07
Site Quality Director
Location: Vasteras, SE
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact
Join us as a SITE QUALITY DIRECTOR in Vaesteras, Sweden and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
In this role you will be managing the Site Quality Teams in order to ensure the deliveries from the Site are at the right quality level. You will cascade & implement the Site objectives within the Quality organisation and implements quality policy & tools at Site level.
YOUR MAIN Accountabilities & Authorities:
Quality action plan:
- develop Quality Culture & Right First Time Approach.
- ensure consistency of QCD objectives and the contractual/regulatory obligations applicable to the projects.
- drives continuous improvement plans to analyze and reduce the CONQ, NCR, Safety issues and Demerit
Quality embedded in operations:
- deploy Quality Policy within the management committee of the site,
- responsible for Quality and Safety assessment of the products & services delivered, according to the contractual quality requirements.
- increase customer satisfaction through periodic meetings, customers surveys, product delivery controls,
- manage and escalate top issues impacting safety and customer
- ensure that DFQ gate reviews and suppliers FAI are done in time, including waiver when required
Quality Resources Management:
- lead, manage and develop quality teams, using quality school, expertise, and APSYS.
- deploy standard tools and indicators, and contribute to their improvement
QMS and Process Management:
- ensure process governance, risk and opportunity management with site interested parties.
- evaluate by internal audits the quality performance in each process.
- ensure the right update about the quality (QMS) reference documents, using REX process.
- ensure site QMS conformance against ALSTOM standards, customer standards and ISO9001/IRIS requirements/CMMI/ECM
Your EXPERIENCE and Qualifications
- Master degree in either Engineering , General Management, or Quality management
- 10 years of experience Quality, project, and operation.
- Experience in managing Quality tools and problem-solving tools.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, Swedish is a plus.
- Knowledge of railway industry (norms, certification) would be an asset
- Senior management experience, with preferably good knowledge of all type of products.
- Ability to manage teams in cross and multicultural relationships.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: