Ansök senast: 2022-12-14
Senior Tendering Manager
Why Join Us:
Do you want to be part of a tendering team in Sweden which enjoys a solid market position, has a promising pipeline, and a great team spirit – So don’t hesitate, apply today and make our team even stronger!
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for tender preparation for turnkey substations
- Closely collaborate with the sales manager and other key stakeholders within the organization.
- Lead the technical and commercial negotiations with customers
- Sales Strategy
- Co-ordination with Customers on the Projects
- Ability to travel for business purposes
- 5-10 years’ experience in the utility and transport customers
- University degree, preferably in electrical engineering
- Deep understanding of supply systems, sales and tendering
- International EPC’s exposure is an add on
- Previous experiences of working with tenders under public procurement law is an advantage (LOU / LUF)
What we offer:
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits,
- Benefits: 25 days holiday entitlement + Statutory and public holidays + Additional 3 (three) days holiday
- Life Assurance and Career Progression
- We also have a brilliant smarter working policy, too. That means many of our office-based people and some of our site-based people are able to either work from home or as part of our hybrid model.
- When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon.
- We encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more - so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity. We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy and transportation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
Fler jobb från Atkins: