Ansök senast: 2023-04-07
Location: Vasteras, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Join us as a SENIOR BUYER, in Vasteras, SWEDEN and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
Purpose of the job:
- Set up full supplier selection process
- Deploy commodities strategy
- Ensure project execution in line with Quality Cost Delivery & Technical (QCDT) objectives
- Support supplier Panel relationship (Supplier workload, negotiation, Specific agreement)
Set up full supplier selection process
- Prepare and launch of Request for Quotation with suppliers
- Lead project negotiation
- Monitor Procurement project QCDT & legal project evolution (FAI, Business Award, Product development)
- Ensure work package sheet commitment respect
- Prepare Business Award
- Promote the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Coordinate project with all métiers
- Ensure the on-time delivery and quality are secured especially during the ramp-up phase of the project
Consolidate the commodity needs, inputs
- Participate actively to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
- Provide imputes to build differentiation
- Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
- Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms and solutions.
- Ensure effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
- Apply the Alstom Procurement process and provide return on experience.
Build Supplier relationship:
- Support global supplier panel relationship
- Manage specific supplier panel relationship (negotiation, specific agreement, local supplier QCDT performances)
- Measure the supplier's performance and develop them in coordination with supplier Quality Team
- Assess properly all risky suppliers and manage the associated mitigation plan
- Manage initial issues before escalation to line manager
- Monitor Corporate Social Responsibility engagements and deviations
- Respect Alstom code of ethics and guidelines
Your EXPERIENCE AND Qualifications
- Business School or Engineering school and MASTER in Purchasing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, Swedish is a plus
- International background
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Strategic Vision & International Mindset
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: