Scientists & Engineers in Life Science for Consultant Assignments
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to grow your professional network and gain valuable work experience from world-leading Life Science companies or maybe from small start-ups on the upswing? QRIOS Life Science is growing at a tremendous pace and we are now looking for more talents to join our highly skilled and versatile team of Life Science consultants for future openings of long-term consultant assignments in Gothenburg!
We expect you to fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (B. SC.), Master of Science (M. Sc) and/or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Biology, Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields.
- Master of Science in Pharmacy.
- A Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Automation, Robotics and/or Mechanical Engineering.
We are particularly interested to get in touch with both junior and senior candidates who:
- Have experience working in the Life Science industry, including MedTech/Pharma/Chemistry/Food.
- Have experience working with materials characterization.
- Have experience working in a regulatory controlled environment (ISO 17025, ISO 13485, GxP).
- Enjoy working in a laboratory setting.
- Have a strong track record of academic publications.
- Have good project management skills.
Do you consider yourself being an explorative and driven scientist/engineer with a strong desire to expand your knowledge and grow within your profession? Then we might have the perfect position for you!
Make sure to submit your open application today!
About the organisation
QRIOS employs curious experts in IT, Life Science and Engineering. We want to continue to attract the best employees, to continue to support our partners with the important competences you require. We are a recruitment and consulting company that is strongly inspired by those who never stop looking for new solutions. As we say, QRIOS MINDS GO FURTHER.