- Produktion och processteknik
Ansök senast: 2021-10-25
Scania is looking for a substitute Process manager for flexible workplaces in Södertälje!
Scania continuously strive for being a development front runner and aim for meeting new demands from both customers and co-workers. In order to strengthen Scania as a global and flexible employer it is important that the company has attractive and sustainable work environments in order to attract and retain the right competences. Flexible and activity-based workplaces (ABW) is part of this venture and we see a great need of creating more environments according to these principles. Are you interested in the flexible and activity-based workplace you now have the opportunity to influence a large organisation in the right direction.
Scania is looking for you who can act ambassador for, and take a holistic approach on ABW and push projects forward. You will be in charge of an ABW implementation process and make sure it is followed. An important part of your job is to inform and inspire departments about the new ways of working. In order to succeed with an ABW implementation, not only the physical, but also ways of working and behaviours need to change. Your task is to make sure important parts in the organisation’s learning, analysis and preparations to change ways of working are not overlooked. The posistion is a one year temporary replacement for parental leave with start in December 2021.
- Identify and analyse challenges and bring forward creative solutions.
- Help and guide departments to find the right way in to the concept and make sure an understanding regarding the new ways of working and leadership is gained throughout the whole ABW project.
- Act as a link between ergonomists, building team, interior design engineer and other players to make sure different perspectives are obtained.
- Maintain the strategic work for ABW on an overall Scania level.
- Keep informed on the latest news within office research.
Who are you?
- You have a university degree within relevant area
- At least 3 years work-life experience within relevant area
- You have previously actuated large projects or have other leadership experience
- You have much knowledge about ABW and other flexible workplace solutions. Research background is an advantage.
In order to succeed in the role you are communicative and driven by meeting people. You enjoy the holistic view but are also able to understand the complexity within areas critical to different departments. You are good at creating relations, are pragmatic and listen in.
Please contact Linda Rolfö, Process manager for flexible workplaces, 08-553 83889.
We want your application by 25.10.2021 and it should include a cover letter and CV. Selections and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.