Ansök senast: 2023-04-07
Location: Vasteras, SE
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Safety Engineer in Vaesteras, SWEDEN
- Analyse Safety requirements and translate into work packages
- Plan the Safety work packages based on the project schedule
- Analyse and validate risks and define mitigation actions
- Make sure all Safety requirements (including Fire Safety requirements) are communicated with the project
- Perform Safety analyses (such as SSHA, PHA, Hazard Log, FMECA, FTA) for the Propulsion scope of supply
- Make sure all Safety analysis results are communicated within the project
- Actively participate and deliver input to design reviews form a Safety (and Fire safety) expertise point of view
- Provide input to technical specifications, internal and external
- Actively participate in sub supplier documentation/design reviews
- Work independently through the application of acquired knowledge, precedent and judgment.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience members internally and globally
- Provide Safety engineering support in several projects/bids or assignments
- Ability to solve complex problems using technical experience and judgements
- Ability to communicate in a comprehensive way
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of quality and personal integrity
- Raise awareness for Safety and Fire Safety within the organisation
- Develop processes and tools
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
- Take responsibility for his/her own development in general and within Safety and Fire Safety
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- BSc degree, MSc or PhD graduate within Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience (Safety including Fire Safety) with BSc degree or Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience (Safety including Fire Safety) with MA degree
- Safety and Fire Safety Standards and norms
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Fler jobb från Alstom: