Ansök senast: 2022-10-19
Researcher: Simulation Tools, NextGen 2022
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Calling out Ericsson’s Next Generation in Tech
We are technology leaders that create ground-breaking technology, conceived, built and delivered to make people’s lives easier, more fulfilling and connected. To imagine the possible and work with the latest technology of today and tomorrow, we are looking for the next generation in Tech to join our community of over 5 000 R&D professionals in Stockholm. We don’t simply transform technology. We transform people too, by giving them support, learning and career development opportunities.
Be a part of the future
About this opportunity
We are looking for a new member to our unit! At DNEW Standards & Technology we secure technology leadership in Radio Access Networks (RAN) by actively driving New Concepts, Standardization, SW- and HW Research, Architecture and Testbeds. Technical focus includes 5G evolution, Internet of Things (IoT), Automation incl. Machine Learning, and Security. The position is in the area and 5G evolution with focus on simulation tools. You will collaborate in a team and have opportunities to learn and work with the latest technologies.
What you will do
- Ensure technology leadership and profitable business for Ericsson by driving and contributing to Ericsson’s technology strategy
- Identify new opportunities for state-of-the-art simulation/evaluation tools (e.g. 3D, visualizations, using GPUs), protect ideas with patents, and implement solutions to enable best practice evaluations of use cases and scenarios
- Support related activities and collaborate with e.g. different Ericsson units and external partner
- Communicate results, a very important aspect of the work we do!
You will bring
- MSc/PhD Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Industry understanding, ability to develop strategies and prioritize activities
- Excellent depth in e.g. software engineering and compute (HW / SW)
- Knowledge of wireless communication and RAN, and network modelling
- Excellent networking, collaboration, communication and innovation skills with high energy and motivation
Experience from research or development of simulation/evaluation tools are considered valuable merits.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Recruiter: Niclas Persson, email@example.com. Please note that we can not accept any applications through email.
Fler jobb från Ericsson: