Ansök senast: 2023-01-20
R&D Local Medical Safety Specialist
On behalf of our client, QRIOS Life Science is now looking for a medical safety specialist for a 12-month consultant assignment.
- Responsible for the main pharmacovigilance compliance tasks in collaboration with local stakeholders and global PV compliance functions
- Perform document management processes such as weekly surveillance and analysis of local training requirements, quarterly PSMFs contribution for Nordic countries and regulatory surveillance for Nordic countries,
- Support case management team in the oversight of Safety inbox
- Training of internal employees and vendors in pharmacovigilance
- Provide Q&C support in pharmacovigilance processes.
Collaborate with local stakeholders such as medical information, Commercial Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Senior scientist (Pharmacist, Biologist, Chemist, etc.)’
- Ability to build partnerships internally and externally
- Ability to review data, identify potential quality issues, summarize and present data
- Ability to analyze, interpret and regulations and guidelines
- Well organized and agile
- Capability of self-awareness and adaptability
- At least 3 years’ experience in pharmacovigilance
- Language requirement: Excellent in Swedish and English (write, read and speak) and professional understanding of one or more of any of the Nordic (Finnish, Norwegian, Danish) languages.
- Analytical, self-motivated, energetic and self-disciplined person
- Problem solver
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Able to work in a high-paced environment
- Knowledge of GVP and understanding of medical sciences
About the organisation
QRIOS Life Science can offer several opportunities for skilled people with a background in biochemistry, chemical engineering or science. We work with Sweden’s leading pharmaceutical and life science companies. So whether you’re interested in research, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, environmental and quality control, sales and marketing, or just want a career change, we have the job for you. Being a consultant at QRIOS gives you opportunities to try different industries, companies and roles.
It suits whoever wants to get a lot of experience in a short period of time. We offer you the chance to work with well-known brands at renowned companies where you can develop your skills. If you’re looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contacts, you’ll like being a consultant.
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan. Urval sker löpande, ansök därför redan idag genom att klicka på ansök på https://www.qrios.se.
Fler jobb från QRIOS: