Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
At Axis Communications we are passionate about creating a smarter and safer world! We have delivered several groundbreaking products and look forward to pioneering many more. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. Join our team and together we will supply great products around the world. We are now looking for a Purchaser to join our team at our HQ in Lund, Sweden.
Who is your future team?
The Material Supply team is responsible for ensuring the right material & component availability for all of Axis products at our sites around the world. We are 28 persons within the team working in different commodity groups, acting on a global level.
What you'll do here as Purchaser:
In this position you will be responsible for balancing and coordinating the supply for a specific product group. To manage this, you will work closely with the suppliers and together with other internal interfaces, interpret our existing and expected demand together with current stocks and the supplier's ability to supply.
As a Purchaser in our team, you will:
- Ensure right material availability to meet our customers demand on time.
- Place and coordinate orders
- Identify and act on supply deviations and/or gaps
- Balance and plan material availability
- Track and monitor master data and KPI´s
- Host supply review meetings with suppliers
- Drive improvement activities for internal process as well as supplier performance and collaboration
- Handle invoices
- Contribute to process development projects with the team and cross-functional, within the company.
Who are you?
We believe that you are an analytical person with a strong personal drive and problem-solving skills that enjoys working with different systems. You have a positive mindset and are for sure a team player but also thrive working independently, planning and managing your own activities. You have good organizational skills as well as ability to see both the details and the big picture - making the right priorities. You easily co-operate across organizational borders, build strong collaboration and relations with key stakeholders. We believe that you of course are passionate about Supply Chain! You wish to contribute and interact on a global level and be a part of an ambitious team where we make things happen!
We'd love to hear that you have/are:
- Master or bachelor's degree in related area
- Minimum four years' experience in a similar position
- Experience working in an ERP system, preferably IFS or similar
- Experience from working in an international organization
- Good supply chain knowledge and understanding of purchasing process
- Very good English skills both written and verbally
What Axis have to offer:
Axis is a fast growing and exciting company, already the world leader in our main field - network video. We work in an innovative and global organization that takes great pride in delivering world class, high quality products, services and solutions to our customers. Working with us gives you an excellent opportunity to develop in an organization that values creativity and promote professional and individual growth. The positions many interfaces will also provide an excellent opportunity to develop a comprehensive understanding of the Axis business as well as building a broad network.
Ready to Act?
Welcome to send your application! In case of questions, please reach out to recruiting manager Anna Olofsson, +46 46 272 1800.