Ansök senast: 2023-10-05
Could you be the full-time Project Manager in Västerås we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your project management expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Head of ALM Projects and work alongside a team of expert, with strong experience in project management.
You'll act within the boundaries of the contract with the full power to deliver the object of the contract to the customer and to deliver the targeted margin to Alstom. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business and lead the Project Core Team in the successful completion of their assigned tasks within schedule, allocated budgets and scope to the required quality.
We’ll look to you for:
- Coordinate the project and cope with the unique challenge of continually focusing on a pro-active management that the functions keep their delegated budgets, meet their schedules and deliver on their obligation.
- Lead the team with the view of the full project including areas outside own division and the overall impact on Alstom performance.
- Be responsible to apply the key Project Management Processes and the applicable tools for the implementation, and is accountable for the strict and efficient application thereof.
- Ensure that all Project Core Team members have sufficient financial and reporting governance and to ensure all risks and opportunities are properly addressed and mitigated.
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Senior working experience in Project Management
- Knowledge about customer projects in railway industry.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- English and Swedish knowledge.
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Work with project management standards for rail signalling
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our agile working environment
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Progress towards senior roles.
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension)