Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Location: Vasteras, SE
What if you could participate in the strategic decisions of a leading mobility company?
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams, and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 75,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a Project Manager in Vasteras, Sweden and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
If you're looking for a new challenge and see yourself as a self-motivated, curious individual who believes your team members are your most important assets, then we would like to get to know you!
We have a great team of people with positive engery and an extraordinary team spirit in place, waiting for you to join them: If you'd like to be part of a company that is focusing on smart, green and safe mobility, we encourage you to apply!
Your key responsibilities?
- Contribute to successful project execution on allocated sub-system scope of work
- Apply project strategy according to defined contractual and project commitments and targets
- Lead and coordinate sub-system activities and stakeholders from requirement analysis to the end of project contractual obligations
- Achieve QCDP objectives of its sub-system
- Coordinate and synchronize sub-system activities with other sub-Systems and project teams
- Actively contribute to the resolution of overarching optimizations or issues
- Manage interface with project-level team members & project office
- Manage interface with train-level teams (in charge or architecture and integration)
- 5 years’ experience as manager of an operational scope
- Engineering Master’s degree and/or Business School
- Experience of working in and with multi-national companies and in different business cultures
- Knowledge of Project management processes
- Capacity to coordinate and ensure collaboration of multi-site teams
- English and Swedish business fluent
- You have experience in the field of railway
- IPMA level C (or equivalent)
Alstom is the leading company in the railway sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: