Ansök senast: 2023-05-08
Project Manager to PPG Tikkurila Industries
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward.
PPG Tikkurila Industries is looking to recruit a Project Manager. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing project activities and resources at the Nykvarn manufacturing site. You will be offered a stimulating place of work, develop professionally and closely collaborate with friendly, dedicated and competent colleagues.
The position is full-time and based at the company’s manufacturing site in Nykvarn. We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!
About the position
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and build the investment plan of the site.
- Monitor the realization of investments according to the defined budget.
- Manage and initiate new projects.
- Develop and validate the technical feasibility of industrial plant projects and process optimization.
- Select suppliers/service providers with the purchasing department.
- Receive and prepare project deliveries and follow the commissioning.
- Ensure a technical benchmark for improving the site concerning production performance, ergonomics, and safety.
- Proven Project Management skills and experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally degree educated in a related subject area
- Language requirements include Swedish and English
- The ability to implement key projects through collaborator management, engaging others and delivering results.
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills and ability to present project plans both verbally and written to the senior management team.
The ideal candidate for this position is a driven reliable team player with a high sense of responsibility and strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making. You are a structured person with attention to detail and ability to both identify and solve problems as they come up. Importantly, as part of a production team, the position will require a self-motivated person with a positive can-do attitude, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking ability.
This job posting may have multiple locations listed. A successful candidate may work remotely and not be offered to relocate.
About the organisation
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
- We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
- We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
- We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
- PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
- PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
- PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Fler jobb från QRIOS: